1) Entrepreneur’s experience to deal with stress and the choice of customers.
2) Getting short term sales and getting through the initial stages of the venture expeditiously.
3) Marketing innovative products and lessening competitive pressures.
4) Targeting a niche market with a customised marketing mix and the entrepreneur’s experience.
- The Niche Marketing Domination | Jeff McGahey
- Initial Stages Of Car Shipping « Auto Transport Blog
- The E-advertising Mix- Combining Personalization, Privacy And Customer Service. « Free Guide to Competent Information
- Stress is Killing the Captive Calico Wild Horses « Straight from the Horse's Heart
- The E-advertising Mix- Combining Personalization, Privacy And Customer Support. « Free Help – When You Need It
- DigiWorks Web Blog » The E-marketing Mix- Accounting Personalization, Privacy And Customer Service.
- The Quality Stocks Stock Newsletter For Smallcap Companies Blog » Blog Archive » SOKO Fitness & Spa Group (SOKF.OB) Posts Solid Q3 Financial Results
- Calling all Entrepreneurs | Dublin Entrepreneur Show 2010 | Blueface Blog
- Stress Reduction Tips for Psychology Students
- How To Define Niche Marketing — Top Ten Blogging
- Sandra Bullock & Jesse James – with a warning : The Reluctant Astrologer
- The Niche Market » Blog Archive » Huf Spring 2
- StayOnline.co.in » Blog Archive » How to Become an Entrepreneur
- Wealthy Affiliate Member Reviews New Niche Marketing Software « SoftwareShop.net
- San Diego State Entrepreneur Day 2010 | Soccer Fanatic Blog
- Niche Marketing Internet – What Would Be The Niche Marketing Internet Is Really Profitable? | Small Report Marketing
- The Most Common Niche Marketing Mistakes You Could Be Making – Site SEO Pro
- Niche Marketing: Finding Traffic | Secret IM Riches
- e-Marketing Mix – 7 Dimensions to Consider – All about economics on the web
- 51 WAYS TO COPE WITH STRESS | The Big Picture