What are the easiest/quickest online marketing efforts for an independent band just releasing a cd? Blogs?
I am looking for the quickest techniques in order to get new music out onto the Internet, without the use of a marketing or PR company. Looking for the easiest DIY techniques that are actually working in today’s online music environment. Interested in myspace techniques, iTunes tips, facebook, etc. Anyone have any connections?
- Miz Metro UNLIMITED ep.5 SXSW part 3 feat. HIP HOP HOWL! C-Rayz Walz, Shyvonne, Team Facelift & More! | The Bloom Blog
- How to buy iTunes US Gift Cards in the Philippines | Internet Marketing in the Philippines
- MissInfo.tv » New Music: Young Jeezy “Greatest Trapper Alive” (Trap or Die 2 mixtape)
- How To : Get an Apple iTunes USA Account for free and download items from the US App store
- Sex – Diy Wind Meter
- Vocus acquires leading french on-demand pr software company datapresse » OnlySoftwareBlog
- New Music From The Guggenheim Grotto, “Wisdom” « ickmusic
- Marketing Stunt: Have Bloody Man Stumble Around in Public, Waving Fake Gun
- Vocus Acquires Leading French On-Demand PR Software Company Datapresse : Short breaking daily news
- Does anyone have information on space travel, the environment or music from the 1940s?
- Green Sony Ericsson Aspen Is an Environment-Friendly Handset | Top Tech Reviews
- Social Media Marketing Simplified — Blog of Ronnestam
- 60% of technology companies do not check social media profiles of potential employees and 63% do not have corporate blogs.
- Earth Day art to educate students : North Texas Daily
- Facebook Has Over 40% of Social Media Traffic
- How can I transfer my itunes and ipod music to a new laptop? | jellofart’s blog
- The DIY Berkey Water Purifier | Green-Trust.Org
- Vocus Acquires Leading French On-Demand PR Software Company Datapresse
- Internet Marketing and Ebooks « Elmed.net
- Small Business Marketing Planning