Our company has an e-commerce website targeted at bakeries. We are trying to find a marketing firm, which we would like to hire. We don’t want to just focus on online marketing (SOE, Mass email etc). We would like to explore traditional channels as well. Any recommendations? Pretty much a company that will be our "marketing department".
Thank you in advacne
- Easier Finance Through Merchant Cash Advances
- Social Media’s Influence On Healthcare Behavior Outpacines Traditional Channels « GazooBot
- Using An Edmonton SEO Firm To Promote Your Business
- 6 Keys to Creating a Strategic Law Firm Marketing Plan « Ventures7.com
- Direct Sales Companies – Direct Sales Marketing « Usluge.biz
- Top Ten Email Marketing Mistakes Made By Small Businesses | Social Media Bits
- Search Engine Marketing Firm Is Here To Make Advertising An Easy Task | Social Media Bits
- How to select a Search Engine Marketing Firm | Sanjucreative
- Journeys with Jaye » Brenlo Gone from SOE, and Replaced by the Guy who made…..zOMG! ?!?!
- Want to Hire a Professional SEO Company? | Geomatic Solutions – Website Marketing Expertise
- SOE reveals Free Realms has broken 9 million users | www …
- I am going for an interview for an online marketing company as a salesperson, what will this job involve? « Elmed.net
- Traditional Soe Ker Tie House Design With Bamboos – Architecture – House Design – Real Estate on Efficient.Ws
- Online Marketing ‘Must Be Balanced With Offline Channels’ – Impact Media (blog) | SEO TIPS
- 2am. Thinking outside the black box.
- Bakeries Business Ratio | Snipsly
- Apple Marketing Department Should Be Worried
- Balancing Online Booking with Traditional Channels « Revparguru.com Blog
- music download software – Entertainment Promotion Leverages Digital Promotions To Improve Brand Loyalty And Lift Sales
- Adding Search to Your Marketing Mix, Part II | Engage Today