Have you seen the latest edition of Road Bike Action magazine?
Technical editor Richard Cunningham has been putting ASEA through the paces for about 90 days, and his article in the July issue of Road Bike Action gives a glowing endorsement of our product’s effectiveness in aiding in athletic endurance, performance, and recovery.
“ASEA…discovered that athletes, on average, could push 10 percent longer at their maximum thresholds with high results in the 30-percent range and lows around 7 percent. After testing the stuff for three months, I’d have to agree with them. We could pedal harder longer and recover from repeated, 100-percent efforts in ridiculously short intervals.”
“ASEA quietly powers up the muscles, dramatically reducing recovery times after over-the-top efforts, and it enables you to push precariously close to the anaerobic threshold for prolonged periods of time…. Typically, ASEA users can go hard over and over again and count on a full recovery within a few minutes. I addition, it is possible to push harder on the pedals for extended periods without going anaerobic.”
“Most people simply feel fresher and more energetic when using the stuff. Residual muscle pain and soreness is considerably reduced during a hard ride, so it encourages riders to push even harder.”
“Hi-Torque has a long-standing policy of not recommending any supplement or drug for cycling, partly for liability reasons, and also because we lack the resources to do double-blind scientific evaluations of every compound that claims to enhance performance. We can say, however, that our three-month trial use of ASEA substantiated Dr. Samuelson’s laboratory results.”
The word is spreading. ASEA offers substantial advantages to athletes, and now more and more people are hearing about it. There’s a buzz out there in the athletic community, an excitement that cannot be stopped. The secret is out: ASEA provides profound results in performance, endurance, and recovery.
This is great publicity for ASEA! A credible, professional magazine editor performed his own tests on our product, and found fantastic results!
To Learn more about this Molecular Breakthrough Click Here
- Trek Introduces All New 2011 Madone Family of Road Bikes · spider-topihitam.com
- Promotionhunter Blog » Blog Archive » Vehicle Insurance Coverage For Reasons Besides Just Meeting State Minimums
- Phawker » Blog Archive » SUBSTANTIATED RUMOR: Philly Mag To Publish Juicy Story About Rendell’s Extramarital Affairs
- More Words On Bankruptcy In Ukraine. Types. Part III. Criminal Bankruptcy. « Webby Feast of Info Share
- Debt Solutions For 2010 – Why Debt Negotiation is Rising in Popularity | Best Financial Advice – Financial Planning | IXGW.com
- 2009 State of CT DCF Allegations Substantiated Town: Danielson | Corrupt CT
- Extreme Jealousy – 22 | Learn How To Control Jealousy
- “I’m 100 percent, why do I need a therapist” | Sex Change MTF FTM SRS
- The Advantages of Using Mental Health Billing Services « Next News
- Merry Python » Blog Archive » Oil prices hit one-month lows
- Finding the Right Treatment For Joint and Muscle Pain « harrietteburtner
- Should A Trust Invest In CFDs? «Automated forex Trading Blog
- Registered Disability Savings Plan « Canadian Savings
- Zoho Reports Update: Set Threshold Markers & Show/Hide Totals in Pivot Tables | Zoho Blogs
- BMJ Group blogs: BMJ » Blog Archive » Domhnall MacAuley: Elite performance in endurance sports
- Depression & Anxiety – the Fibromyalgia Connection | Pharmacy Online Shop Blog
- Endurance « A Word From The Voice Blog
- Mortgage Rates at Lows: 30 Year Mortgage Rates at 4.67%, 30 Year Jumbo Mortgage Rates at 5.33% | Auto Loans News
- DNC – Downtown Eastside Neighbourhood Council’s DTES Street Market at Pigeon Park in Vancouver on Sunday June 20, 2010 « AHA Media
- Long Tall Sally Sale is On! | 100 Percent People | Fashion & Shopping