Linkedin – The Social Site to Network with Fortune 500 Professionals and Successful Leaders?
Although I did not know a great deal about Linkedin when I was first invited to sign up about a year ago, I can only tell you that as a professional marketer in training, I am delighted and inspired to network with other professionals. As a young musician, my late Uncle Irv advised me to always play with musicians who are better than me. In much the same way, hanging out with the pros and those in the know at Linkedin are exactly what the doctor ordered.
If Golf is your game, do everything in your power to play a round or two with the best at your favorite country club. Or better still, position yourself with colleagues who will invite you to their favorite country club even if you cannot afford to frequent that club due to financial constrictions. It is all in the company you keep that can have everything to do with making you a better person, better networker and be on top of your game and before you know it, you too will be in a better position to join more exclusive clubs and will be sought out by others.
I know from experience. With just a limited knowledge of sound recording, once I decided that I wanted to do professional recordings, I hooked up with the best of the best in my immediate network which included musicians and studio trained musicians from the Berkley College of Music in Boston and a producer who was able to get me into one of the best recording studios in Boston with their affiliate Studio based out of New York. And by engaging in this process, I learned everything from laying quality tracks, music sequencing, bringing in some of the best musicians to play on my projects, and overseeing the entire manufacturing and marketing process from A to Z. That is the power of hanging out and learning from the best of the best.
If you have not already done so, I would like to encourage you to join Linkedin today without delay. To assist you in going about doing this the right way, use this video as your first stepping stone to realizing your personal and professional success with the aid of Linkedin with its millions of pros who are the best in their respective field.
To your ongoing success and always be sure to celebrate today and every day with an attitude of gratitude! Michael Barrett
- Rude colleagues cause more workplace mistakes
- Three Very Simple Solutions To Supercharge Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts
- How You Can Be A Better Person
- music production software – Miami Recording Studio
- Top Tier Vs MLM – Which One Should You Choose? – MLM & Marketing Training, Tips & Techniques
- 8 Awesome LinkedIn Resources to Network More Productively
- SPDR S&P International Materials Sector (IRV) goes negative by breaking below intraday moving average | Stock Market Analysis at DeepMarket
- The Daily Networker » Blog Archive » Supporting Business
- DJ MARKET TALK US Oil Gas Rig Count Up 10 to 1567 Baker Hughes | Cmemarkets.com – Business News, Financial News, Stock Market Analysis, Technology & Global Headline News
- Americans: The World Cup Can Make You A Better Person | Christ and Pop Culture
- Musicians – coloured | Chiamare
- Seven things a West End theatre musician needs to know | Jobs,Business,Finance
- Tascam Porta | Professional Audio Equipment
- Nah Right » Video: Nas & Irv Gotti in Queensbridge
- Music Connection » Blog Archive » Relief Effort By Musicians to Benefit Oil Spill Victims
- Do you colleagues put as much into their teaching as you do? « More or Less Bunk
- HTMLGIANT / 10 Requests for Better Silence
- Preview: Germany v Uruguay, 3rd Place Game. – World Cup Blog
- Weho Daily » Irv’s Burgers is Still a Living Legend
- LR and Bruce Willis ready to get into the action with their new fragrance creation | United Networker Magazine
Tagged with: Angela Giles • asea • attitude of gratitude • Boston • Cedrick Harris • fortune 500 • ileadssystempro • internet • larry beacham • linkedin • marketing • michael barrett • Mike Hobbs • mlmleadssystempro • MSS • professionals • sigma Sound Philadelphia • sitereference • soundtrack studio New York
Filed under: RSS Updates
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!