How do I write a Marketing Model relating to a distributor of my licensed product?
Our licensor has asked my company for our business model as it relates to two of our distributors that have exclusive selling rights for a niche market. Honestly, we are using these distibutors because they were recommended by the licensor — but I cannot say that. I am unsure how to convey our strategy other than the standard "Four P’s" approach. Does anyone have any insight here???
- Niche Marketing Mistakes That You Must Side Step Whatever the Cost – Web Graphics Membership
- The Niche Marketing Domination | Jeff McGahey
- Heretic’s Foundation XVI: A New Business Model for Shakespeare & Company? « Clyde Fitch Report
- Niche Market Business Ideas | Business Process News, Development and Tips
- Advanced Mobile Marketing Insight from Japan | iMedia ad:tech blog
- Insolvent licensor | Taveners Law
- Niche Market Research: Finding Internet Marketing Niches | SEOinfo.TK – Search Engine Optimization SEO & Internet Marketing
- Choosing Affiliate Marketing as a Business Model | QATAR e TRADE
- Discover the Amazing Advantages of Niche Marketing
- Graphics License Agreement | High Concept Media
- Adobe abandons iPhone app building technology in CS5 | The Loop
- How Do You Define Niche Marketing? — Custom Distros
- Niche Marketing Internet – What Would Be The Niche Marketing Internet Is Really Profitable?
- Legal News – Your Source for Legal News and Advice | Foreign trade commercial activities and types of contracts
- » Niche Market Research for Home-Based Internet Businesses mikebogard
- Nursing Homes: Some Insight Into What Nursing Homes Won’t Tell You | Connecticut Watchdog
- SaaS Business Model – On the Cloud, the Customer is King | Chaotic Flow by Joel York
- Mt4 Alert -Tips About Finding A Market Niche – Selecting Niche Market :Chris and Eddie in London NW1
- Advance Guarantee….what is it? | ipic photo frames | unique customised photo gifts
Filed under: RSS Updates
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!