The Irish aren’t the only ones who have the lucky charm.
“I have not been any more lucky or unlucky than anyone else. The difference is when luck came my way, I took advantage of it.” —Richard Branson
Ah, there it is… told to you straight by Sir Richard.The old adage we hear too often, “Luck is when opportunity meets preparation,” isn’t enough. I think there are two other critical components to “getting lucky.”
- Talismans and good luck charms. « Poor Richard’s Almanac
- Business Philosophy from Richard Branson – Brajeshwar
- The Critical Components of Human Resources Training | Your Articles
- 3 Critical Components of Network Marketing Online!! No. 1 | Tech Foxin
- Internet Marketing: -fast Becoming an Old Adage in the Internet Marketing Community! | Internet Marketing | Social Media | Affiliate Marketing – My Brand Online
- Washers, Dryers, and Music Education | Lance beaumont
- elephant exxxclusive. Sir Richard’s: 1st green, hip, socially-responsible condoms on planet earth. | elephant journal
- How to Build a Website and Make Money Online – 4 Critical Components You Must Have | ClydeDennis.com
- A New Version of an Old Adage | Business Pundit
- The Pursuit of Luck – How to Get Lucky Strategies, Management Consulting, Leadership
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!